I'm in the WCC library. I really should be going to ear training early to finish transposing that Jazz piece. I got everything but one note correct, but I didn't do the last measure so I got a 74. I asked the teacher if it was ok and when she said yes I gave it in. I was asking about the parts that I had transposed, was that the correct amount of measures, but I guess I never said that. I'm watching someone watch Andy Samberg on a computer. It's entertaining. I watched Tom and Jerry in the cafeteria by doing the same thing, just staring at people's computers.
Today I forgot that I have work at 4:15. I hate when that happens, I have to rush home from school to go wait on old cranky bastards. It's okay I guess; I only see then once a week now anyway. I really enjoy my math class. I like staring at the board and not knowing what the hell i'm looking at and then all of a sudden it sets in and everything is clear.
I got my drum pad in the mail today, 2 music books for the drums, and 2 pairs of smaller sticks. I spent the first hour awake playing with those and not getting ready for school. I'm very excited about these drum lessons. I have so many music classes, I don't know if I should drop one or not. I'll keep them until the last week to withdraw and then decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment