Saturday, February 20, 2010

My dream today

I just napped from 3 to 6, and I had a dream that a meteorite hit fishkill while my family was driving on 684. Maybe it's because one time when I was driving there, I saw a big fireball come from the sky and kinda burn out before it hit earth...yeah, I guess that's the definition of a meteorite. Anyway, this one didn't quite go out, and it exploded away part of the earth...meteor maybe... I jumped into my dad's black van, but the only other person who I could find was my dad, so we drove off. We ended up in some cracker-barrel entrance type giftshop that had nice hand-bound sketchbooks and things. Ernie and Maegan were there making charcoal drawings of themselves in the books. I saw Sally Struthers there, with her boyfriend and her boyfriend's brother. They all became part of our gang. The strange thing was, her boyfriend and his brother's hair were made of macaroni and cheese. It looked like they filled a round bowl with macaroni and cheese, hollowed out the middle as it dried, let it dry and put the mac and cheese helmet on as hair. One of them had a yellow mac and cheese hair and the other was more brown, like a wheat pasta. That is all I remember.

After this dream, I went out on the deck and looked at stars for awhile. It's so nice out!

No comments: