Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Feb 16th

Last night, my dream was terrifying. (Some backstory, Joe was talking to me last night about Tyra Banks' show Tyra. They had women on the show who had two vaginas. They asked them really funny/nasty questions about which is their dominant one and all kinds of stuff that makes my crotch scared.) Well in my dream, I woke up at a party where a woman had just raped me with a penis that she had. ? Well, she had all the stuff, at least ejaculate-wise..it was gross. Really scary. Anyway, I ran out of there and went looking for Plan B pills. All the pharmacies were closed, and the only places that were open were Spencers and some similar store which had prank Plan B pills hahaha. WTF would anyone have prank Plan B pills for. That was funny I guess. Then I woke up.

MOVING ON...

I drove to school today with my mother. It was so fun. We came up with hilarious names, sang, rapped, talked. We even made a short poem describing the gas station attendee. It goes like this..

The purple tip of his nose
Light blue eyes and deep blue cheeks
Soft deflated balloon lips, purple, hissing helium
Large face, baby panda pink
Dazzling neon orange teeth
His palate, bright against white snow

Seriously, he looked like Garry Shandling with carrot colored teeth.
--------------------

I did my calc test.

I've been writing an essay. It's funny, i'll read the essay to my mom and she'll say something like "What's your thesis", I'll tell her "Everyone feels like an outcast at some point" and then she just stares at me. I'll then say "Well it's like the psychological effect that anxiety has on a person that makes them feel that way sometimes, and ....." By the end of the one-way conversation, I'll have a new and improved thesis and another 2 paragraphs to write. Then she'll say something and i'll have to take notes on everything because it's brilliant stuff. She's a great writer.

I'm very happy today and i'm not exactly sure why, but I think it's great. Maybe it's because I finally finished that test, I had some fun, and i'm actually doing my essay. Everything is not so daunting this evening. Oh, I got my acoustic guitar case! No more breaking my back carrying that telecaster to school. And I set up my guitar lessons and drums so that I have an hour class at the same time on alternating weeks. The people who shared the half hour of the original times are happy with the change I proposed and so are the teachers. EVERYONE'S SO DAMN HAPPY!! AHAHAHA.

Here's a video:

No comments: