Sunday, February 7, 2010
I had a 3 hour english class on wednesday. I worked with 2 people in a group. We had to make a case for martin luther king having used an ethical appeal to win over the crowd with his "I have a dream" speech. One of my team members wouldn't talk, the other was like "this is stupid." They didn't understand that he was telling the crowd that HE was an ethical man to be listened too, and they thought that the point was that he was telling racists that they were not ethical. Anyway, the professor called on us and I went to the front of the room to read my short paper that I wrote while my team members were sitting there. I got us all extra credit, and as long as I got extra credit I was okay with it. Class ended and I drove home. I got kinda tired half way through the drive and pulled into Mt Kisco's business district. I found a cafe store front, but it took me like 10 minutes to get to the back parking lot of the cafe..very confusing to get there. I walked into the cafe while I was on the phone talking about stuff I learned in class about psychology and arguing, and mentioning my team mates from class. As I said something about them, I looked up and saw one of them standing in front of me. From Valhalla to Mt Kisco, they had gotten there before me. It was weird, but I didn't say anything about them that wasn't true. They didn't do anything to help the group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment